The Dictionary definition for twaddle/twaddling is:
Noun
1.
trivial, feeble, silly, or tedious talk or writing.
verb (used without object), twad·dled, twad·dling.
2. to talk in a trivial, feeble, silly, or tedious manner; prate.
verb (used with object), twad·dled, twad·dling.
3. to utter as twaddle.

Art Therapy is Heart Therapy ~ TwinkleToes2day (aka mo)

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

It's a BIG one!

It's Nearly Holiday Time 

and LOTS More

I hope you are well and having a good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you may be.
Wee Man and I are off to London on Friday evening (7pm GMT), until next Wednesday, to celebrate his 8th Birthday in style. Check this! Doesn't it look wonderful?! 
Apart from doing that, we have several other activities planned too, which we shall share another day. We are getting very excited now :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile here are our most recent Index Cards, starting with,
Wee Man's Day 43
we used embossing folders in the Bigshot and he used paint dabbers for the colouring. Wee Man is getting very good at gently swiping across the embossed areas. 
My Day 43 is for the prompt Definition
I used metallic pencils.
Wee Man's Day 44
is an embossed alphabet. This time he used two shades of blue to colour it.
My Day 44
is simple doodle flowers on a decorated background.
I am also entering this into the final week of Summer Of Colour where the colours are Orange Orange Blue. I used an Orange Souffle pen, Orange Acrylic paint and blue acrylic paint that has a slight pearlessence about it. Many thanks to Kristin for hosting this challenge once again and for her unstinting support and encouragement to everyone taking part. {{Hugs}}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my tag for the theme of Splashes, Drips & Dribbles on the Tag Tuesday blog.
I used ink pads, inks and bingo dabbers.
I think the quote is very true :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And last, but most definitely not least I would like to wish a Happy T Day to all my friends over at the Altered Book Lover, because T stands for T on Tuesday! :D
Wee Man and I went out shopping and stopped halfway for a treat.
Then further round the supermarket I saw this,
which goes with the coffee one I shared a few months ago :D
And then I bought these. *Drool*
I love cherries. I think cherries are probably my most favourite fruit, closely followed by Wee Man's favourite, Strawberries.
These are half of today's pickings from our garden. It's been another smashing year for our strawberry crop. 
Do you have a favourite fruit?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for your patience if you reached this far, we have enjoyed your visit very much.
Now until next time, be well and be happy.
{{Hugs}} :o) Mo x
And Wee Man of course










31 comments:

  1. The reason it took me so long to leave this message is because I got caught up in the Tour Bus. HOW COOL is that! Wee Man is going to LOVE, love, love his birthday gift. I've never had tea like that before with sandwiches and quiche. And the pastries sound yummy, too.

    Glad you shared your SOC and latest ICAD entries, because I can leave comments on them, too. I really enjoyed Wee Man's embossed art, because he does better than I could ever do. And your Splats tag is adorable. I love it when you use those bingo dabbers.

    How great that you shared your afternoon treat, and that Tea sign is simply adorable. I remember the Coffee sign.

    I love cherries, too. And the ONLY way I like strawberries is the way you show them, with their little hats still intact!

    Thanks for sharing your days and latest art with us for T this Tuesday. I hope Wee Man has fun on his tour, and I expect PHOTOS, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wee Man's works of art that you post, and yours, too! I especially love the pretty flowers that you made for this week's challenge. And I love Wee Man's Good bye - it's perfect for this week's colors, too. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blog each week and want to thank you for everything! HUGS to you and Wee Man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work on all and loved your photos. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinda sad it the last week....Especially since I just got in last week. But your page of doodles in orange and blue is a nice way to end the session.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work for SOC, great cards, lovely photos, and have BIG fun in London you two! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your London tea bus tour sounds like so much fun. Looking forward to hearing more about it.
    You and Wee Man are creating some wonderful things.
    Cherries are such a delicious treat. I have to be careful how many strawberries (and tomatoes) I eat because of the acid...but I adore them both and lucky you having fresh picked strawberries ooooh! I am a fruit and vegie fancier...it would be hard to pick just one favorite.
    Happy T Day and Happy Birthday Celebrations to Wee Man and you! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful art from both of you. I am so jealous of that Tea Bus Tour! IF I ever get to London, I won't see the Queen! I shall go on the Tea Bus Tour as well. You two are gonna have the BESTEST time! (That's better than best!) Good, Better, Best, Bestest!!! :) I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wee man is going to loooove that. I bet he can't wait. I hope you have a great trip and I look forward to seeing the pics. Ooh! Growing your own strawberries they must be delicious. Great icads too as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that "TEA" tour bus looks like so much fun!!!! I know you'll have a blast ♥ Great ICAD"s this week... Wee Man is getting so good at this :)
    I love Cherries too... I'm planning to plant 2 Cherry trees this fall.....YUMMMMM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The London excursion sounds like a winner!

    I don't have a favorite fruit, but ah! Wee Man's strawberries would be irresistible! Seeing those reminds me of the Veggietales skit that has the Swede who went up the hill and came down with all the strawberries lol: https://youtu.be/CRdXgYgqmyE?t=54s

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! We left London today and didn't even know about that tour bus - if we had you bet we would have been on it. But Wee Man and his Gran going and then telling us all about it is the next best thing, for sure! We had a great time in London and we are sure you will, too. Cherries are our favourite fruit because they do not grow where we live, so we get them very seldom. Great cards you made, also. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well i've enjoyed such a long post with wonderful artwork and pictures! I really like WeeMan's alphabet ICAD and your splashes tag was VERY pretty! I hope you have an incredible time in London!Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh! What a treat for you both - hope you have a great time taking in all those sights and cake too!!!!Love the art you have both been doing, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow the London Tour bus sounds great! I am sure Wee Man will have a blast! I love both cherries and strawberries and enjoyed seeing all the nice artwork.
    Happy 8th birthday Wee Man!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a great newsy post Mo and Wee Man! I love your ICADs today, the Definition one is fantastic and I love Wee Man's embossed ones, he is very good at it.

    I can understand your excitement about going to London, we are off to see my Son who lives in Kent the same time that you are away.

    I love cherries too but tangerines are my favourites at the moment, followed closely by Wee Man's favourite - strawberries.

    I bet Wee Man is on countdown now..... Hugs to you both, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great adventure! I'm sure you'll have a blast. Thanks for sharing all the great art. And for being so sweet on FB. :)
    Happy T day...a day late!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous take on the colours of SOC. It was very interesting to see your and wee man's art work. I'm sure you'll enjoy the bus tour, it's a wonderful idea, next time I visit London I'll go on a tour too :)

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  18. i enjoyed your post and the embossing Folder on the icad (with the winged mail) is one of my fave embossing Folders ever! happy SOC and especially a wonderful birthday to the wee man!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terrific ICADs , and looks like a fun holiday to come...enjoy! happy T day very late! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. What amazing artwork... you've certainly been busy.
    I feel quite excited about your birthday trip too and I'm not even going. I know you'll have a fabulous time and can't wait to hear all about it.
    I was quite proud of how many strawberries I have growing on my patch, but you've done so much better than me.
    I love cherries too.
    Have a fantastic adventure and Happy Birthday Wee Man :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such fantastic projects! I especially love the SOC entry, oh, and cherries- perhaps my favorite fruit too-and finally prices are low enough to enjoy in my parts:):) Haven't been to London in many years-but one of my favorite big cities in Europe-enjoy!! And thanks so much wee man for sharing your wonderful art too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite fruit is Dragon Fruit.... our strawberries were a disaster this year! :o/
    It was fun visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi even though I've been on the afternoon tea bus I couldn't help linking across for another look. You and wee man are sure to enjoy it. I'm quite excited for you.
    I have to say I have enjoyed your all in one blog post. It's lovely to everything you have both created. You are both so focused, it's wonderful.
    Now have a brilliant time in London and happy birthday to Wee Man when it comes round xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun creations. Have a great time in London.

    Darla - late this week.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hugs to you! Thank you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the ICAD's - looks like there's a lot of fun involved in them. Including the SOC card - wonderfully done. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super doodle flowers and great to see all the fun stuff you have been doing with Wee Man, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh how fabulous! What a lovely way to see the sites! Enjoy! Love the cards/tags! Can't wait to here all about the trip. Hard to pick a favorite fruit, there are so many!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope you have an amazing time in London! I really loved the embossing on the first card, I really wanted to get in to that but never did! I also love the doodle flowers, very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a lovely post..... what lovely art.... what scrumptious fruit. We are getting our strawberries one at a time from our basket ;)

    Never mind they taste delicious.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate every one of them ((hugs)) :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...