The Dictionary definition for twaddle/twaddling is:
Noun
1.
trivial, feeble, silly, or tedious talk or writing.
verb (used without object), twad·dled, twad·dling.
2. to talk in a trivial, feeble, silly, or tedious manner; prate.
verb (used with object), twad·dled, twad·dling.
3. to utter as twaddle.

Art Therapy is Heart Therapy ~ TwinkleToes2day (aka mo)

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Coo's Tail

Not only is today the last of The Craft Barn's Calendar Challenge, it is also the last day, of the last month, of 2015! 

Talk about just scraping in by the skin of my teeth and the seat of my pants!! Phew!!

Here is my December page using the prompts, Gold and/or Silver and Christmas Trees.


Once again, I am delighted to say that I used my gelatos; in this case, my gold and silver ones. If you can't tell, I have done two silver trees with a gold one in the centre. I added the illusion of snow with a white Posca paint pen. The lettering is done with a silver pen.

I would like to thank Jane and everyone else involved with this challenge on The Craft Barn blog for the fun prompts every month. And I would like to wish all of my visitors a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2016. 

Now I must push on and visit all the fabulous artists showing their final pages too.

Until next time, 
Take care, 
Be Happy and Be Well

{{hugs}} Mo :o)) xx

Happy New year everyone
from 
Wee Man :D



18 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed, love the silver and gold trees on the dark background and the little trees at the bottom.
    Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a joyous, healthy, and artful New Year to you and Wee Man, too, dear Mo. I sincerely hope it's as artful in 2016 as it has been since I first met you. I'm also wishing you an artful 2016, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in time Mo! You've delivered on your promise and deserve a pat on the back.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Mo! Love the ethereal effect of your final page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic last page and well done on using gelatos on them all. Wishing you a very Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Mo and Wee Man, I hope that it brings everything you wish for. Just love your metallic trees, so very effective and magical. Just what is needed to end the old and begin the new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful page, I love your trees, wishing you all the best for 2016.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely final month for your calendar. It really has a misty, snowy feel. Looking forward to seeing your new projects in 2016 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely page. Cant believe the year is over. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mo, it is a beautiful page, I really love how the gold and silver look against the black background - very lovely indeed! Wishing you and wee man a very Happy New Year and I hope 2016 is a brilliant one for you both! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did well to just get in there before the end Mo... but it was so worth the wait. Your trees look like they're glistening with frosticles!
    Happy New Year once again especially to Wee Man. I hope it brings all you could wish for in 2016!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Mo for sticking at it and with such great results. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do in 2016.
    Happy new year dear friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your trees all a'glistening! Happy New Year to you and Wee Man! And the pool boy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely shiny page to finish the year. Well done on getting to the finishing line. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely shiny page to end the year. Well done on getting to the finishing line. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a wonderful page, love your take on this month.
    So sorry, that I haven't been around for months. So I'm a bit late in wishing you a healthy, lucky and creative year 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! I'm a bit that way with crafting as well, so much is at the last minute.lol Especially this past holiday season, I worked on way too many gifts that way. ;0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate every one of them ((hugs)) :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...